Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Raspberry Walnut Pancakes~pg 38

Vegan Culinary Institute La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:

I love raspberries-any kind of berries! I was planning on making these for supper tonight along with hash browns and vegan sausage patties; but my grandson is one year old today so we are going to help him celebrate! I gave them a quick taste and I thought they were quite delicious, especially with some maple syrup drizzled on top. I don't cook my pancakes like Sarah describes in her directions. I've never heard of putting a cover over my pancakes, so I just cooked them on my griddle like I usually do. I put them in a single layer on a cookie sheet and stuck them in the freezer. After they are frozen I will put them in a container and take out for future breakfasts!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get why she covered them either...weird! I saved mine too, good for a quick breakfast!

    ReplyDelete