Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cranberry Almond Pecan Granola~pg. 48

La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:

Out of all the granolas we've made so far this one is my favorite. The recipe called for pecans and slivered almonds but didn't specify chopping them. I chopped mine because I didn't want big chunks of nuts in my mixture. I also chose to use apple juice instead of cranberry juice. Homemade granola tastes sooo much better than store bought and so easy to make! I like eating it with soymilk or mixing it with some soy yogurt or just eating it straight as a snack.

2 comments:

  1. Nice reminder of all the awesome granola recipes in La Dolce Vegan... I haven't made granola in almost a year, what a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; I always forget how easy the granola is to make and you can have so many variations of it.

    ReplyDelete