Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cold Coconut Curried Noodle Salad~pg. 80

La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:

I love rice noodles; such a nice change from regular wheat noodles. I must have not made enough noodles because I had way too much sauce so I just used half of my sauce. Oh well, I guess I'll have to cook some more rice noodles! The recipe calls for a can of coconut milk. I buy the lite coconut milk. It has 60% less fat and calories than the regular coconut milk but it still tastes good.

I must be craving some greens because I also made Green Bean & Fennel Toss from "The Garden of Vegan"-pg. 115 and my favorite kale salad. I'll post the kale salad recipe separately. The Green Bean & Fennel Toss has fresh ginger sautee'd in dark sesame oil then stir-fried with snow peas, green beans, fennel and bok choy. Then it is cooked for another minute with Braggs, white wine vinegar and gomashio seasoning. It's green and delicious!

My dinner for tonight~I cleaned my plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment