Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Spinach Artichoke Pasta


My favorite spot in the world ~ Sedona! I was here instead of home cooking. I had plans to make a few recipes while we were there but we were too busy working on our cabin by Oak Creek. It needed alot of hard work and TLC! So last night I made one of my all-time favorite comfort pasta dishes. I found the recipe here: thatwasvegan.com. It's a combination of a white sauce made with spices and Daiya mozzarella tossed with sauteed spinach and artichoke hearts. 


It's so rich and creamy you almost feel guilty eating it! Her recipe calls for 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes but I only use 1 tsp. and it's plenty spicy for us. I served the pasta with steamed organic zucchini and yellow squash seasoned with my Italian seasoning mix and some Faux Parmesan garlic bread. Yum! 


No comments:

Post a Comment