Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cheesy Broccoli Soup

VegCookbookClub October recipes from Chloe's Kitchen:

 
First I had to share the vegan parmesan from Galaxy Foods. I was shopping at Sprouts and was so excited to see that they finally got some in stock. I usually make my own with nutritional yeast but this tastes exactly like I remember parmesan cheese tasting. I get tired of making everything from scratch. I love making garlic parmesan bread though!

Chloe's Cheesy Broccoli Soup
 
This looks nothing like her photo in the cookbook. Well, does anything really ever? No special lighting or food artist on the premises here-hee hee! As you can see, I chose not to put it in a bread bowl but used my garlic parmesan bread for dipping. I don't think I pureed my soup enough so it was kind of thin. The flavor didn't knock my socks off so I probably won't try this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment