Monday, September 3, 2012

Siue's Chocolate Chocolate Brownie "Cheesecake"~pg. 243

La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:

I was craving something sweet and chocolatey so I thought I'd make one of the desserts I hadn't tried yet from the LDV challenge. I had all the ingredients so it was easy to whip up and bake.


Unfortunately this is not a dessert I could serve to guests. I baked it for the required time and chilled it in the fridge but it still had a thick, puddingy, chewy texture. I had to scoop it out with a spoon to eat it. Even though the consistency wasn't good, I still ate it! It was sweet and chocolatey but not the 'cheesecake' I was looking for. Wolffie's Pumpkin Tofu 'Cheesecake' on page 244 is much better. Of course this morning I have a sugar hangover and headache~ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment