Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5-Minute Roasted Red Pepper Pesto~pg. 177

La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:

Still trying to catch up on March recipes. I've been sick for about a week. Every year around this time that stupid bronchitis finds me. I almost thought I was going to get away from it this year; but no it caught me. Since I've cut out all the dairy products during this last year my symptoms are less severe and I'm getting over it quicker. Yeah!


So we were supposed to make Bear's Noodles on pg. 302 but mine turned into a goopy mess in my food processor. I wasn't going to waste any more ingredients so I gave up on that idea. Maybe I used too much tofu? Anyway, the Red Pepper Pesto is delicious with store-bought rotini! The sauce gets into all the little crevices of the pasta. This is a really quick, easy and yummy sauce to make. I served it with Sesame Roasted Asparagus (pg. 185) and toasted garlic bread sprinkled with nutritional yeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment