Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hoisin-Glazed Bok Choy w/Tofu & Soba Noodles plus Two Favorites

Another delicious recipe from Wild About Greens.


I used a tub of water-packed extra firm tofu so it would cube and brown nicely. 



Bok choy (love!), carrots, green onions, ginger, and a sauce made with hoisin and orange juice topped with some toasted slivered almonds. Yum! 


My favorite of all time noodles-Soba buckwheat. 

~Hoisin-Glazed Bok Choy with Tofu & Soba Noodles~
Of course I like mine hotter so I added some Sambal Oelek and also a couple dashes of Bragg's. 

I made a couple of long-time favorite recipes this week. I had a bag of frozen cranberries hanging out in the freezer from the holidays (!) so I made this Cranberry Apple Crisp recipe from La Dolce Vegan. I doubled the recipe and used the whole bag of cranberries. 


I have made this before using rehydrated dried cranberries. They just don't give it the extra tartness that using fresh cranberries does. 

~Cranberry Apple Crisp~
So yummy warmed up for breakfast with a glass of soymilk.


Bar-B-Q Chicken Sandwich & Coleslaw
from Give Them Something Better
My hubby and I could eat this BBQ and coleslaw once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment