Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chard with Brussels Sprouts & Red Peppers

Mmm! Two of my favorite veggies-
Brussels Sprouts and Swiss chard in one dish from Wild About Greens. 


So easy to to saute everything in one pot. I had an orange bell pepper so I used that instead of a red one. I sprinkled some toasted pine nuts on top for a little crunch. 



I had some of my favorite vegan tamales in the freezer so I served them with the chard and Brussels sprouts for a quick meal. 

 ~Chard with Brussels Sprouts & Red Peppers~

Another "so easy" meal to make:
Fireplace Chili Mac from Kathy Hester


This recipe uses a half cup of fire-roasted salsa so this time I portioned out the salsa into 1/2 cup sizes and froze them. The next time I want to make this I just need to thaw the salsa out and it's ready to go. I keep all of the other ingredients on hand to make a quick dinner when I don't feel like cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment