Sunday, April 13, 2014

Breakfast Burritos

Another favorite tofu scramble to add to the list! This one is from Give Them Something Better. I turned this one into a breakfast burrito. 


I had some frozen hash browns I wanted to add to my burrito. I seasoned them with some Onion Onion seasoning from Tastefully Simple and then cooked them until they were nice and crispy brown. Perfect amount of seasoning. I could have eaten the hash browns right out of the pan instead of waiting for my scramble to get done!



This recipe called for some chicken style seasoning. I've never added that to my scrambles. I used my Butler's Chik-Style Seasoning. I like the extra flavor it gave the tofu. I also added some chopped green onions and topped it all with some Daiya cheddar shreds which I let melt into the scramble. 


Gotta have cilantro and hot sauce for your breakfast burritos!


I warmed up a flour tortilla in the microwave and then topped it with the scramble, some hash browns, cilantro and chipotle habanero hot sauce.


Perfect breakfast burrito~Yum! 
This made enough for extra easy breakfasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment