Thursday, March 6, 2014

Light and Fluffy Pancakes or Waffles

My yearly sinus infection finally caught up with me. I looked back at my records and it was exactly a year ago in March that I had it before. Ugh! Drinking lots of green juice; I finally broke down and had to get some antibiotics to knock it out this time. I've just been throwing together easy meals when I don't especially feel like even eating. I did make these pancakes a few days ago to keep a stash in the freezer.


Great cookbook~lots of easy, delicious recipes. 

A pile o' pancakes!



These truly are "light and fluffy" pancakes. They have an addition of a 1/2 cup of cornmeal to give them a little texture that an egg would do. I did add a little more water because the batter seemed a little thick. The hubby really enjoyed these; he said they tasted just like in a restaurant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment