Monday, March 24, 2014

Bar-B-Q Chicken Sandwich and Coleslaw


Two more delicious recipes from Give Them Something Better. I love BBQ sandwiches and coleslaw and when I attend a big event it always seems to be the usual fare along with pinto beans so I'm left with nothing to eat.  Now I can enjoy this meat-free version anytime! 


The pre-soaked soy curls along with onion and green bell pepper. 


This recipe makes a very tasty BBQ sauce for the soy curls without all the additives in a store-bought bottle. 


The coleslaw is very easy to make. After shredding the cabbage in the food processor you add carrot, vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onion, sugar and salt. Yum! It tastes just like my grandma used to make. The hubby really, really liked this meal. It's a keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment