Thursday, January 31, 2013

Curried Nada-Egg with Watercress Wraps~pg. 135

VegCookbookClub January 2013 recipes from Kris Carr-Crazy Sexy Kitchen:

I decided to make one last recipe (for now) from this month's cookbook. I have to say it is egg-cellent! Geez, I just couldn't resist!


I thought about halving the recipe but I'm glad I didn't. This will make lots of great lunch meals.


I ate my Nada-Egg on a sprouted grain tortilla and topped it with sliced tomatoes and baby arugula. I might have to keep trying a few more recipes from 'Crazy Sexy Kitchen'. They're starting to grow on me. I'm definitely thankful for the green juice recipes because she finally got me to start drinking them every day now; and I have given up the caffeine! I have so much more energy now I don't know what to do with it. Play with the grandkids, work out, cook more delicious vegan meals, try belly dancing (which I'm doing tomorrow!)... the list is endless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment