Saturday, June 16, 2012

Black Beans on Toast (Hash Browns)~pg. 42

La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:


I needed a big, hearty breakfast this morning. The doctor cancelled on me yesterday so I still don't know what's going on with my back. Ooh, and then I found out that my wedding video which I was transferring to DVD had been recorded over (???) At least I still have my wedding pictures and most importantly my wonderful, loving Hubby! So, to keep my mind busy I'm cooking. I wanted some nice, crispy hash browns and they are great served with the Black Beans on Toast recipe; just skip the toast. I ate that on the side! I also had some mushrooms that needed to be used so I sauteed them in some Earth Balance margarine and added those on top of the black beans along with some Daiya shredded cheddar. I then topped all of that with some Tabasco sauce and ketchup. Can you tell I'm an emotional eater?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment