Monday, December 15, 2014

Maple-Oat Banana Bread

It's been a long time since I've posted anything! These past few months have been rough since my sinus surgery in October. It takes a loooong time to heal from that and then I got sick on top of it all. This time of year is usually pretty bad anyway; I tend to hop on the bipolar rollercoaster for a few months and then everything evens off after the new year (fingers crossed!) I'm going to try and get the few new recipes I've tried posted in the next few days. 

Still trying to use up all the frozen bananas I have in the freezer. Another banana bread recipe from Thug Kitchen this time. 

This recipe used 2 cups oat flour along with a cup of whole wheat pastry flour and 1/3 cup maple syrup; hence the name of the recipe. I did have to add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts so I guess I can add "nut" to that title!

~Maple-Oat (Nut) Banana Bread ~
Very tasty and didn't last long in our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment