Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spicy Greens & Cajun Fries

Vegcookbookclub January 2014

~ The Happy Herbivore: Spicy Greens; Cajun Fries

~garlic powder, onion powder and flakes, paprika and cayenne~ 
So easy to make these potatoes and so yummy. I found some cooking spray that doesn't have propellants in it. Yuch! This grapeseed oil spray only has the grapeseed oil in it. I found that I didn't need alot of oil for these potatoes to get nice and brown and tasty. 



Sauteeing the collard greens, garlic and onions in water. Love me some collard greens! 

I browned some sliced Tofurky Italian Sausages for the Spicy Greens. These sausages have a little spicy kick to them!

Cajun Fries and Spicy Greens with Tofurky Italian Sausage
Hubby enjoyed everything tonight. I'm surprised since it was all a little spicy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment