Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Margherita Pizza and Chik'n-Zucchini Pizza

Vegcookbookclub December 2013 ~ 

from Betty Goes Vegan:

I was hungry for pizza and instead of ordering a dairy cheese laden pizza I got myself up off the couch and whipped these two yummy pizzas together. I used a pre-baked thin pizza crust; there were two crusts in the package so I just made up another pizza to go along with the Margherita Pizza. 

Margherita Pizza



For the second pizza I had some Morning Star Farms Chik'n Strips that I sauteed with some zucchini and sliced onion seasoned with a little Italian seasoning. I layered premade pizza sauce, sprinkled some vegan parmesan, and then added the sauteed chik'n and veggies topped off with Daiya mozzarella.

Chik'n-Zucchini Pizza


I'll have some of each please!



Both of these pizzas were yummy. I loved the thin crust. I liked the Margherita Pizza better and my hubby preferred the Chik'n-Zucchini one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment