Friday, July 13, 2012

Sausage-Zucchini Pizza


Quick and easy pizza for supper!

I like meals that are healthy and quick to make when I don't feel like cooking. This is really easy to put together and tastes great!

Freschetta Artisan Thin Pizza Crust (it's vegan)
your choice of pizza sauce and amount
1/2 C. Lightlife Gimme Lean Sausage-sauteed and crumbled
1/2 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
1/4 C. red onion, chopped
      -lightly saute' zucchini and onion in small amount of oil until crisp-tender
3-4 red sweet mini peppers, sliced
1/2-3/4 C. Daiya mozzarella shreds

Layer all ingredients in order and cook following pizza pkg. directions.

2 comments:

  1. Omg does that look yummy! Especially when I have a garden full of zucchinis to use. Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When my kids were little and I cooked vegetarian I would make them zucchini and cheese pizzas all the time. They loved them; my daughter still talks about the zucchini pizzas- :)

      Delete