Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Big Fat Breakfast!

We had gone out for dinner the night before and there were very few options for vegans. Let's just say I had a generic salad with questionable Italian dressing and a big plate of french fries with ketchup and tabasco. Needless to say, the next morning I was craving a big, filling breakfast. I found this tofu scramble recipe "My Big Fat Greek Scramble" in Julie Hasson's cookbook, Vegan Diner. It did the trick!


Nothing smells better and gets the appetite going than the aroma of sauteeing onion, red bell pepper, Kalamata olives and garlic-mmm mmm!


I served my big fat scramble with hash browns, Food for Life 7 Sprouted Grains bread toasted and slathered with Earth Balance margarine and apricot preserves. Wow! I'm getting hungry just looking at this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment