Friday, May 4, 2012

Teresa's Garlic Shoot Stir-Fry~pg. 138; Shoshana's Spectacular All Purpose Tahini Sauce~pg. 176

La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:


I've never seen garlic shoots! I did a little research and found out that you can substitute chives or the green part of green onions. I chose the green onions. I also used snow peas instead of snap or sweet peas.


I love the tahini sauce-it's nice and creamy. I enjoyed this stir-fry; alot of the stir-fry recipes always call for spicy ingredients. This is a nice green, creamy comforting stir-fry!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stir-fry. Ever since I've tried it, I make it every year when garlic shoots are in season. Too bad you could not find any near you.

    http://veganamontreal.blogspot.ca/2010/08/saute-aux-fleurs-dail-de-la-dolce-vegan.html

    ReplyDelete