Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stir-Fried Collard Greens with Soba Noodles

I'm always looking for ways to cook collard greens and this recipe in Wild About Greens is perfect. She gives you the basic recipe to cook the greens with garlic, shallots and a little apple cider vinegar. Then she lists several different variations to add in to the cooked greens. 

 Thinly sliced collard greens cooking with garlic and shallots.


I love buckwheat soba noodles and they really complement the flavor of the collard greens. After cooking the noodles I tossed them with the greens and added a little Bragg's and hoisin sauce. 

Collard Greens with Buckwheat Soba Noodles
I garnished the greens and noodles with chopped green onions and served them with Gardein Crispy Tenders. I wanted a little more heat to mine so I added some Sambal Oelek.

No comments:

Post a Comment