Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cauliflower Potato Soup with Nutmeg~pg 108

Vegan Culinary Institute La Dolce Vegan! Challenge:



I made this soup today instead of yesterday because I was welcoming a new grandson into the world! This will make two grandsons now. I thought this soup tasted delicious; perfect for a cool, fall day (not here though, it's a high of 102 and right now it's 88 degrees!) But I am going to take the soup, Cumin Spiced Quick Bread (pg 267) and some of Wolffie's Brownies to my daughter and her family; they get home from the hospital today.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE TABLE CLOTH!! GO WELL WITH THE SOUP PICTURE . I HAVE 4 GRANDSONS AND 1 MORE ON THE WAY IN JANURARY !!!!!SO I KNOW ALL ABOUT BOYS !!!HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete